Any one here heard the Bmi Oceanic Statement?

I'm a Power Cord FREAK!!! I heard lots of good things about BMI. I'm looking to put it in my CDP. Right now I'm using a AQ power cord the NRG-5 retail some where $600 dollars, I pay about $200 not bad for the money. Any way any experience with the Bmi Oceanic Statement would be appreciated. Thank You.
128x128mazinga1
hi glory..!..i forgot to add my cat, her name is *tati*she did not want to leave the listening room until the end of the demo cables...now let us be serious there must be others manufacturers who makes great pcords but this time at [bmi] they have put a tramendus work into their product( pcords) to the point where they are going to be difficult for others manufacturer to beat or at least to get closer because bmi company have straseen the lead,let us hope for a short moment and that the search does not stop here but as far as they are getting us closer to live music that's the mos important. thanks god we have the music to listen to. May god save the music.
Cha,

So what did you compare it to. Stage 3? Odin? Elrod?

Love it when we are so general!
hi glory...!..is stage 3 better than odin pc...?..if so...is it better than elrod gold...?...if not then consider bmi oceanic statement as *world champion hifi pcord*untel an other manufacturer comes up with the best one.