Any one here heard the Bmi Oceanic Statement?

I'm a Power Cord FREAK!!! I heard lots of good things about BMI. I'm looking to put it in my CDP. Right now I'm using a AQ power cord the NRG-5 retail some where $600 dollars, I pay about $200 not bad for the money. Any way any experience with the Bmi Oceanic Statement would be appreciated. Thank You.
128x128mazinga1
Well, full circle we come! Almost a year after my last entry and I am back with a BMI Oceanic! I have been using the Isoclean Supreme Focus as my staple and have had a number of cables through the system to compare with. There is something about the Oceanic I need to shake out a bit more! To be fair I am going to put some serious hours on the cable first. Strangely enough there is something about the Oceanic I trust, so to speak. Give me some time and I will get back with some serious comparisons on a well broken in cable!
FYI, BMI has just intoduced the brand new Piranha Reference 24K power cord. Very close in performance to the big brother Oceanic. Amazing sounding!!!
Hey Jazzmeup I can validate your statement about the new Bmi Cables Piranah reference 24k power cable. By owning both a few Ocenanic statements and now the Piranha reference 24k I can a/b comparison.

I am very impressed with the resolution and dynamics presentation of the Piranha. The Oceanic statement is still superior in all facets but, the Piranha delivers a very high worthy little brother tag to the bigger Oceanic statment.

Currently have (4) Oceanic statements and (2) Piranha reference 24k's in my system. My digital setup Esoteric P02 & D02 combo is using the Piranhas. While my MBL reference mono blocks and preamp are using the Oceanics. The additional Oceanic is used on my Goldmund TT.

This setup is the best sounding I've owned and possibly every heard. I am extremely happy with the synergy of the Bmi cables and will not change a thing .
How long is the break in period for the BMI Piranha cable ?
I own several of the BMI Cables Hammerhead gold mk5's and they took a few weeks to break in but well worth the wait.

I am thinking about getting a pair of BMI Piranhas for my current Wadia digital set up.

Joefama or any other BMI cable owner did you compare the new BMI Piranha to the Hammerhead gold mk5 ?

Thanks for the feedback.