Any one here heard the Bmi Oceanic Statement?

I'm a Power Cord FREAK!!! I heard lots of good things about BMI. I'm looking to put it in my CDP. Right now I'm using a AQ power cord the NRG-5 retail some where $600 dollars, I pay about $200 not bad for the money. Any way any experience with the Bmi Oceanic Statement would be appreciated. Thank You.
128x128mazinga1

Hello Mazinga1,

I have the BMI Oceanic Statement for about three weeks now and let me tell you, Very Special! power cord. I own many Ref power cord but the BMI Oceanic is some thing else like I say before Very Special power cord. I tried it on my CJ Act2 MKll preamp with wonderful results, I'm hearing a much wider sound stage, more detail, alot more air and without a doubt more layers. Music is more natural, it just push the CJ to the next level. I'm quite impressed of this, Also I'll tried it on my Harmonix Reimyo CDP again with wonderful results. I'm saving my money to buy another BMI Oceanic... Hope this help Good Luck.

Regards.
Bernie

Hi Bernie,

Nice! Thanks! for the info. By the way Which power cord did you compared the BMI Oceanic?

Thanks!

Hello Mazinga1,

Electraglide Genghis Khan realy good power cord, very hard to find these days a true classic power cord. These were limited edition MSRP $4k .

Regards,
Bernie