Has anyone tried the Shunyata Diamondback PC?

Currently breaking-in 3 Shunyata power cords, I swapped them with PS Audio AC-3 cords. I have heard different opinions concerning this cord and would like some feedback from other users of this cord or what they have learned about it. The price of the cords was $125 each, about the most I can afford.
rpg
"try before you buy"

Worked for me. Trick is to find a dealer willing to work with you.
Grant, care to chime in on the difference between the regular version Diamondback and the "Platinum" version?
Thanks!
Nico, please e-mail me offline with product questions. I travel and cannot check forums regularly. I also do not want to use forum space for general commercial product info.

The short answer is the Platinum model was a more recent product run that used gold over brass plating rather than the previous silver plate over brass IEC. There was also a wire and extrusion change but nothing that should significantly alter a buying decision.

Regards,

Grant
My system has 5 Shunyata diamondback power cords, 1 copperhead power cord and 1 venom power cord. I find the copperhead and diamondback to be a lot of bang for the buck and that is the most I would spend on cords. I am using the Venom for the turntable motor on my VPI turntable, 2 diamondback cords to connect my Shunyata Guardian 2 and guardian 4 to the wall, a diamondback for my preamp and 2 cd players and copperhead for my power amp.

The noise floor lowered dramatically when I started using the Shunyata products and I find their overall quality to be first class. I am not one to buy into paying as much for a power cord as I did for an expensive piece of equipment so these budget products if you will, suit me just fine.

Bob
I have been using a Diamondback since 2003. At that time, I had been using a Synergistic Master Coupler and ordered the Diamondback along with 3-4 other PCs up to around $350 each to perform a shootout. The Diamondback was the clear winner. The application for all was between a PS audio Ultimate Outlet and a Theta Pro Prime IIa DAC. I have only recently upgraded from the Diamondback to a Python CX, so it was in constant use in my system throughout various changes for over 7 years and I feel it is quite respectable for its retail price, especially for the prices they can be obtained at today.