venustas or jps superconductor 3 speaker cable?

i want to buy a big speaker cable, i have a dynaudio C1 confidence speaker, i'm between a venustas revision praesto speaker cable and jps superconductor 3, which is the best, your opinion please
128x128orionpcgames
The JPS has more neutral, transparent a detailed sound.
The Venustas has warm and rolled on top sound.
Check the C1 Posite Feedback review.
http://www.positive-feedback.com/Issue29/dynaudio_c1.htm
You can also contact to the writer. He strongly recomend the JPS for the C1.
Also you can see that it´s very difficult to find used JPS Superconductor 3. That means that it is an excellent option.
If you don´t want to spend a lot of money, move to the Ocos speaker cable. Dynaudio still use and recomend it.
You can also use Audiotorium 23 from Germany for speaker cables. THese are also very good with the Dyns.
I had the PAD Venustas(Rev C non praesto) & JPS SC3 in the same system - like others have said the PAD are rolled and warmer & less transparent compared to the SC3. I replaced the SC3 with the new Harmonic Technology Pro-9 Reference SE (2009 version - external biwire) and never looked back. Much more body and harmonic richness - not rolled off at all. The HT are the first speaker cables I've installed in my system and never removed after the initial install(going on 8 months). The HT are also about 1/2 the price of the SC3. Highly recommended. They just sound right in my system... Having said that, I'd like the try the JPS Aluminata speaker cables ;)
Mantis: I may be missing something in your comments above. After indicating the warmer,less transparent quality of the Venustas in comparison with the JPS Superconductor 3 you go on to say you replaced the SC3 with the Harmonic Technology Pro-9 Reference SE and got "Much more body and harmonic richness-not rolled off at all." In conclusion, you say "I'd like to try the JPS Aluminata speaker cables." I'm not sure why you got rid of the SC3, since it would seem from your comments that the Venustas was the cable with the rolled top. Please clarify.