AntiCables v. Morrow?

Looking to buy 1st cable upgrade from #10 wire. For Ohm Walsh 100-S3s and Spendor S3/5s running off ATI 1502 Power amp with CJ PV 6 tube preamp and Cambridge 740C. Listen to lots of jazz, female vocals, blues, acoustic music. I found the preamp softened and warmed up my sound taking off what I thought was some edge but as an older amp some detail too. Trying to decide on what kinds of speaker cable to move towards. Cant afford to go truly esoteric...$200 -300 max. Can people give me a sense of the relative benefis or tradeoffs between the two companies and the types of cable they sell?
joekapahulu
I am just getting back into some new and used equipment. I have not tried a lot of different cables, but have stuck with Mike Morrow am very pleased so far. Interconnects MA 4 and Spa4's on two sets of speakers. I am not being paid for this response, but just letting you know that Mike will work with you and your system and to me his cables are great. Anyway , I am very happy with his cables....steve ball
I am using Anti-Cables with great satisfaction. I feel no need for anything else. I've compared the Anti's with the high priced spread of various cable manufacturers and went with Anti's. Money was not an issue - only performance.
I had the anticables- full set of interconnects with Eichmann bulletplugs, and full set of speaker cables. They were very clear, but stripped the music of any emotional involvement, presented a one dimensional soundstage, and were not very musically involving. I then went with the Morrow's SP-3 and MA-3, traded up to the MA-4 and SP-4 on both interconnects and speaker cables, and recently traded up to the SP-6 and MA-6, as well as their top of the line phono cables. Morrow's are much superior to anticables, in a different league. No comparison. 3 dimensional soundstage, musically and emotionally involving, neutral, excellent bass and midrange, very satisfying. Mikes burn-in service is strongly recommended.
Cables are extremely system dependant...you have to listen to how they interact with your own stuff. Im my system there is huge depth and width, clarity, power, delicacy, etc. with anti-cables.
everytime i move up with murrow cables the musical improvement is worth every dollar. i have not used the anti-cables but would like to. however when something is really working well there isn't much incentive. someday though...