Best of XLR cable?

I have just heard Kimber KS-1136 and that is my number one cabel for me so far.I never heard Nordost Valhala so Kimber is the one.I transformed my system to something I never expected to happen.My system is Meridian 808.2i,Sroll Lyric(best buy I have ever done)Tannoy Canterbury.
128x128mikedimitrov
Nglazer, nice amp and cables you have, all that I posted above is on my modded Krell 700cx amp, congrats to you.
I have tried the two types of Blue Jeans XLR Cables (amongst others) between my Audio-gd Master 7 and Magnum Dynalab MD-209; one made with Belden 1800F, and one made with Canare L-4E6S. I prefer the later, but the cable has to run through a gauntlet of power and other cables, so the shielding may be the reason it sounds better to my ears.
I second the XLR balanced from SurfCables.com. I run a set out of my LKV Phono 2-SB. Very happy. The cables are well made from quality parts and come at a reasonable price. I never did an ABX test (please don't flame) - but i tried them in a couple different configs - including simply adding them in line to my all-ballanced system - and i could not discern a difference with the cables in line or out. I.e. they may not be for folks looking for cable "magic" - but they may be great for folks who just want a high quality cable that doesn't screw up your sound. Plus they are a great value.
Thanks, Audiolabyrinth,

I have read your post about the Krell amp upgrade, and in fact have discussed with Patrick at Krell. I live about 45 mins from Krell, and intend to do upgrade if it ever stops snowing and I can get my sons to carry the amp out to my buried car. Cheers.

Neal
Hi Nglazer, Neal, my name is keith, anyway, accidently, it was not my intentions, when krell went to do a total capacitor job on my amp, they told me that the OEM caps that are in my amp were no longer available, and that if they did this job, the caps are alot better that they chose to use anyway than what was in my amp when it was manufactured, so I said, by all means, do it!, along with many transistor up grades, tweaked power supply, and these none oem brand caps, but they are oem speced, my krell produced a different sound after it burn-in 500 hrs, hugly better in every way, the best part was the grainless treble detail, more detail whirling around the room, this amp never done that before!, this is why I call my amp a modded Krell 700cx, cheers.