PC: KS Elation, Elrod or Stealth?

I use the Elrod PC EPS 2S and 3S on my system(Puccini, Soulution pre and amps), and I want to upgrade, and it´s imposible for me to hear these cables in the same system, almost imposible to demo in Europe the Elrod Signature or Statement gold, I ask your help, the other two cables are: Kubala Sosna Elation and Stealth dream. Thanks
newly
Newly, Last year I replaced 5 of my Elrod Statement power cords with the new Elrod Statement Golds and was shocked at the phenomenal improvement. For detailed observations, see my review "Elrod Statement Gold PC compared to the old Statement":
http://forum.audiogon.com/cgi-bin/fr.pl?fcabl&1243482931&openmine&zzPuremusic&4&5#Puremusic
please forgive me, if powercords change the things such a magnitude that you describe, it means something quite wrong with your setups! The best cable or wire is the one which doesn't do anything! (except pure elect. trans.)
Mert, I believe it's quite opposite. The most accurate, revealing and right setup you have, the most bigger changes you will take back. And Elrod cables is a HUGE one. Beware of setups which do not "answer" to the changes. THEY are realy bad. Wish go back in time to start again. I would buy first a magnificent equipment stand (Tandem Audio is by far the best in a A/B comparison with almost everything in the market) as well as a Elrod Gold Statement set of cables. That day I'd be secure to choose the best source/amp combo for me.
if powercords change the things such a magnitude that you describe, it means something quite wrong with your setups!

Mert, The components Newly listed in his system are highly resolving as are those in my system (listed in the link above). Generally, the sonic differences between power cords is made more obvious in highly resolving systems.

Also, AC power is usually very contaminated by the appliances and switching devices in your home (and your neighbors' homes). Dedicated lines may reduce the ill effects but can't eliminate them. AC conditioners and filters help to further reduce the noise. Same is true for appropriately designed power cords such as the Elrod Statement Golds. In my case, the Golds reduced the AC noise significantly over and above what my AC re-generator was able to accomplish. Consequently, the signal to noise ratio was increased and all the glorious sonic benefits outlined in my review followed.
Puremusic and penta
I only partialy agree
Yes my setup is highly resolving one as well. I am not against powercords. I still have most of my powercords(upmarket) but I still do own in house modified manufacturers own cords and happily use sometimes. I will not go deeply details but most of the Audiogoners know that I have and had industries most spoken upmarket cords. I only retained ones that do not spoil overall sound. Even if you check my blog you will find out that I had Elrod Eps-2 Sig. together with Dcs Puccini, Boulder 810. Eps-3 Sig. with Exact Power Ep-15. I, many times, here recommended Eps-2 Sig. together with dCS Puccini.
However, any powercord is not supposed to change radicaly the way of sonic performance of particular gear.
For instance, let's take dCS as example: I could use Elrod and Purist 25th Anniversary happily, Kubala Sosna Emotion so so, Shunyata Helix Anaconda No Chance, Nordost Valhalla only 5 minutes, Acrolink Mexcel 7N-PC-7100 Mosquito sound,..........No Way! if it is a ''good cable'', it is supposed to let the gear perform full capacity and not the limit the gear.
Again if setup is good, it will be ''good'' with stock powercords.