SOS: Andy Bowman - Vintage Tube Services

Dear Audiogoners:

Does anyone know what has become of Andy Bowman of Vintage Tube Services? The telephone number on his website, (616) 454-3467, is no longer in service. I need to speak with him urgently.

Thanks in advance to anyone who has information.
raquel
I'm trying to reach Andy at Vintage Tube Services and it is one of the strangest things I've ever seen. I dial his number and get a message that the phone is disconnected BUT the number given is NOT Vintage Tube! I've done this with my office phone and my cell. Very weird. Does anyone have any fresh info on his status? steven
I bought tubes from Andy in May this year. Great experience dealing with him, and great tubes.
well in these days its hards to get primium nos tubes when most of them has
been sold all over asia what its left is lot of junk and clonks outthere here where a lot get rich scheme kink in a heaven of clonk and junk for you don't
worry i recently got had by brent jesse with 4 nos junk and the worst part
he manage to not refund my money so stay away from this merchant you could see under his website i got rip off by brent jesse my advise buy from
a solid open store where you can access owner and associates in a real physical store example like upscale not a flight by nigth store(bat cave) god
knows and they know and can get away with it knowing that a court settlement cost more than damm tubes win a case but lose a lot of money
is it worth ? hell no
Tabonuco, why did you resurrect this thread to vent about Brent Jesse?

Andy at Vintage Tube Services is in business and selling great tubes. I spoke with him yesterday.
Andy is still in business and great to deal with I recently visited him and bought tubes and had him look a my tube preamp. He's as good and honest as it gets. FYI he is in the process of updating his website and his 2015 stock list but as always it's best to just call him.