Pangea power cords

Has anyone tried the Pangea power cords currently on sale at Audio Advisor. Are they any good?
jig
I am considering replacing the NONE detachable power cord to my 58 inch JVC TV.This would require cutting into the cord a few inches from the chassis and either placing a male IEC plug or splicing the wires using a "sleeve". Does anyone have any advice or an opinion on the merit of doing this.I would be using the Pangea Audio AC-14 power cable.
I can only say I've reterminated a number of AC-14s using Furutech AC/IEC connects and think it's well worth the (considerable) effort in terms of improved sonics. Bear in mind that there are approx. 160 individual wires to deal with inside these cables and most are very thin requiring a steady hand with the wire stripper or whatever you use to remove what's covering the wire bundles. And don't even think about it if you haven't built power cords before.
Vikki, I think parts express has an adapter. I have one but can't remember where it came from. You could try Radio Shack as well.
For what it is worth as a contribution to this thread i just purchased a Pangea 14SE MKII for my Schiit Freya once it arrives...