Pangea power cords

Has anyone tried the Pangea power cords currently on sale at Audio Advisor. Are they any good?
jig
Wish I could take part in the Pangea feast, but the configuration of my amps require a 90 degree IEC (pointing downward), so I think I'm restricted to the sidelines. Frustrating.
Which model is recommended for a plasma?

The AC-9

Plasma's need lot's of juice.
Thanks Crad, that's what I thought, but I was hoping I could get away with the AC-14 cause the AC9's one think pc. I have an AC-9 on my JL F112 sub and it works great!
I'm sure you can still get away using a AC-14 with great results. Go ahead and compare (a/b) using your existing ac-14 to a stock power cable on the plasma.

It's not like the ac-14 is too small to handle to the load, it's just that the AC-9 can handle anything you hook it up to, it's designed for heavy duty items and it's cheap but the thing is ghastly & large.

They have a 30 day test period refund through AA.
I have been experimenting with the AC9 and AC14 since last week and though my systems sounds great with the stock cords, I am impressed by somewhat more of a relaxed but detailed and quiet listening sessions. This is equating to more detail. I think the AC9 sounds better on my Aesthetix IO Signature than the AC14 or my stock. In regards to comparing the AC14 to stock, well it seems like a toss up. The AC9 did make a noticable perceived difference in sound. My system is already pretty good at resolving high resolution so therefore I have not up until this point been happy with any high end cables for the IO. Something I was really not expecting since I have experimented with other cables for the Aesthetix. These cables are not broken in; if there is such a thing. I will try the AC9's for a couple weeks and switch back to stock to see if I can shocked by the difference.

Right now, it seems to me as if the music is a little more refined and open. The same thing happened when I swapped in a $35K preamp, but it was not worth the price jump to get that "MUCH" better performance. It may be reasonable to assume that their is good synergy with these cables and my system, an all tube one at that. Time will tell. I am liking what I am hearing, so that tells me that I have not lost anything in perceieved sound quality and the music is doing what it always has, I am listening to my reference stuff this weekend to let the cables get more burn-in time and then listen for comparisons.
Ciao,
Audioquest4life