Cardas Cross vs. Kimber Silver Streak

Anybody have experience with both of these interconnects?

I have the Silver Streaks and am considering the Cross. The Silver Streaks are good - very detailed, extended, well defined, and tight - but sometimes I feel they are a tad cold/shrill for my tastes and want something equally detailed and open but a little warmer.
eugene81
I used the Ridge Street Audio Midnight Silver for quite awhile before going to Poiema and I found it to be very similar Poiema with just a hint of sweetness..Exceptional cable for $$$$.....
try the kimber ks 1016, its like hero on steroids. Lots of detail. I agree with the criticisms of the Cross, it is smooth but smears the images and to my hears, too flawed. Its only good for taming super bright systems.
I agree with the verdict about Cross. I personally use Crosslinks at this time but I did audition the Cross cables on my rig and they both have a similar non-detailed sound. I was expecting a lot more as per the website info and everytime I put in a cd I am familiar with I keep coming up short on sound. I'm always just shy of being wowed. I'm going to try the Moon-Audio Silver Dragon interconnects and Digital cable with the WBT silver connectors. Those look like a solid bet. Resolution is a must.