SR Power Cell 10 SE Vs, Bybee Purifier PC

Anyone compare the SR Power Cell 10SE to the Bybee Purifier line conditioner?
husk01
Sabai, when you think about it, the entire enterprise of internet posting about audio, may be a waste of time. I must say, however, that on occasion someone as ernest as you causes me to try something or retry something.
Tbg, for me posting has been important, not only to share my experiences, some of which are out-of-the-ordinary, but also to learn from others. Since I cannot audition equipment this has been an important part of the learning process for me.
Sabai, I don't mean to belabor the point, but if everything is system dependent, how can you learn or teach? If you have someone you can trust you can learn. But most of us posting here have no reason to trust the tastes directing what we buy and characteristics of each of our systems.
Tbg, learning is the issue. I listen to what others have to say but you cannot trust anything until it is in your system and push the on button. What is good for Jack may not work the same way for Jill.

Theoretically a product may be tops but that does not mean it will have the same effect in every system. I like SR and Bybee. So I might logically conclude they should be good for everyone after I have heard what they do in my system. Then I read about someone who did not get good results or the same results I did.

There may be many reasons for this, of course. For instance, Bobby Palkovic at Merlin recommends Cardas for his speakers and he is right. So, YMMV with any high end audio product. It depends on the synergy of your system. Your ears are the final arbiter.