Best interconnect for bass only

I have a four speaker system, with one amp running the two bass towers. What I am looking for, would be the "best" ic's to run from the preamp to the bass amp considering the amp and speakers are running bass only. I have had some feedback that a silver ic would be the way to go, as it would be the tightest controled bass. Thoughts!!?
bullot
Listen & heed 1st response---Vandermeulen---I wish I had all the money I wasted on this kind of pursuit:-(
Thanks for all the input folks. I can definately see how an ic on the mid/tweeter would change midbass and our perseption of how the bass sounds. I am actually very happy with my bass, the Genesis bass towers are adjustable on frequency, high and low pass and volume, so I don't have any issues with bass..........just thought that maybe there was an opportunity to fine tune the bass, by getting some holy grail in bass cable. Trying out different ic's on a sub is a good idea.......I think that is essentially what I am asking, what is the best ic for a sub?? I think I am hearing from most of you, that there isn't a big change, like there can be on the top end.....when it comes to changing ic's on a sub.
But most importantly Bullot, I/we are not here to disuade you from making a specific decision. You HAVE to try things out for your self. PERIOD. That is how you will help to advise others one day from your own experiences.
Yeah I hear you on the "try it out yourself" theory! However if this thread can narrow things down to a a dozen or so contenders and weed out the other hundreds......it might save me some time and expense! Right now I have an expensive cable on this line to the bass, and there are some ideas on here for cables that are much less costly, so I could start there and see if there is ANY difference between the two on the "sub" and if not, I might focus my attention on something else in the system. It's all learning, and these forums help us all share info. I take in all info knowing we all have different tastes and equipment and hearing, opinions are good to hear as it always opens doors to considerations we didn't have before.
So........any feedback on experiences people have had with a good sub interconnect would be interesting, thanks again folks.
... sub interconnect would be interesting,

I use the Sub-3 from Audioquest and can recommend it.