virtual dynamics new ultra clear interconnects

hi guys
has anyone picked up the new interconnects?my system is 80%outfitted with Genesis cables which i love.the other day i was talking with Rick Schultz and he was telling me how these interconnects would make a huge difference with my system.Rick has always been a person i loved to deal with,i have been with him since the beginning.but before i pull the trigger i was waiting to get some feedback.after all i do love the Genesis gear i have.
al
alpass
The difference between them is mainly the Vibration control on the $899 version, which if you can afford it is worth every penny. A digital is half the price of a pair. Got a week+ on mine now and I am getting more and more, I am still hearing huge improvements especially in tight bass, more fullness, more 3D stage and silkier vocals. I have the $599 version with smaller silver adapters and don't feel the urge to upgrade tothe $899 pair, as things have never ever been better. I believe there should be a thread titled Audio Breakthroughs which these cables should headline!!!!
I have four Exodus power cables and a Profit power cable and two sets of Exodus speaker wire. I replaced my Genesis 1.1 ($2400) with the Clear. The Clear ($599) is as good as the Genesis interconnects.
Kozo,

Thanks for the info. On VD's website they do not have the Exodus or profit (Prophet?) cables listed. Where are they in the series with the Master ans Revelation? Above it or below it? What is the cost of the power cords? Most importantly how does the Exodus compare to the Genesis 1.1?

Thanks.
Exodus is above Genesis and Prophet above Exodus. I have an extra Exodus I am using on my TV, wow. Both are in a major league power cables, exponentially better than Genesis.