virtual dynamics new ultra clear interconnects

hi guys
has anyone picked up the new interconnects?my system is 80%outfitted with Genesis cables which i love.the other day i was talking with Rick Schultz and he was telling me how these interconnects would make a huge difference with my system.Rick has always been a person i loved to deal with,i have been with him since the beginning.but before i pull the trigger i was waiting to get some feedback.after all i do love the Genesis gear i have.
al
alpass
"A minor over sight with the Ultra-Clear interconnects; due to the larger diameter of the connector technology I cannot use them with two of my older FM tuners, or a passive preamp because the RCA female on the back of the passive preamp and tuners are to close together. The over sized connector will not fit next to each other."

Experienced same with a component I wanted to try the cables on and spoke to Rick at VD about it. He said a new connector is coming out that will be a narrower profile and will fit all components but have all same qualities. I would not mess or mod these cables. You would be better to call Rick to see if he can switch them out for you. - Eric
i received 2 prs. yesterday.only 4hrs. on them and all i can say at this point is that these cables are special.i will be back when i put more hrs. on them
al
Is there a big difference between the $599 version and the $899 version?
Also, did someone say a single digital cable costs as much as a pair of RCA? That can't be right.
I have purchased these cables as well and upon delivery found the rca connectors to be too large to fit my inputs. I attempted to place cardas rca to xlr adapters on them to try them out, but had one of the rca pins break off into the adapter. I don't mean to slight the cables at all. I am sure they are great and can't wait to properly try them. I would just caution everyone regarding the very brittle substance used for these pins. I should note that Rick immediately promised to send me another pair free of charge.