Nordost Vahalla or Mit Oracle

Has anyone compared Nordost vahalla speaker cables to Mit Oracle v2.2 ? Both of these are on the used market in my budget ($5000.+-) I am using Mit mh770 right now, amps are upgraded Threshold T-400s (2 in mono mode) and speakers are Duntec C-5000 (princess). I have used Mit products for years, with no issues, but hear such good talk about Nordost
dfrost
I've heard the Nordost speaker cables with VAC amplification running MAgico Minis and that configuration was very detailed dynamic and musical. How much was due to the Nordost? Hard to say other than the overall combo was top notch.

They are also very cool looking wires.
I would update the digital front end before spending $5K on speaker cables.

That is your weak link IMO.

Wire technology does not change appreciably from year to year as the manufacturers may have you believe.

Digital does.
Well I have made the mistake of auditioning the the Kharma enigma (biwire version) in the system, and all I can say is holy ****!! I'm hooked. The room just got wider and a lot deeper. Lows are swift and authoritive mids and highs are more open and airy. The only drawback is they are about three times what I wanted to spend, but with this kind of sonic reward who cares!
To be honest I think there are better speaker cables then Nordost. I will admit the Nordost cable I have used is not in the same league as the Vahalla. I think Nordost speaker cable is not really neutral I get a feeling it gives a false sence a being highly detailed. To me the mid seems a tad more present wich as result gives the idea of a highly detailed cable.
If I were you I would look at and try out other brands as well, brands like JPS lab and NBS.

I may be biased but when I switched from a Nordost to NBS speaker cable, I got less of a hifi sound but more music. The music had the same amount of details. But is justhad a better flow. With the Nordost I was listening to details and with the NBS I lsiten to the music.

I wish I was better in explaining what I hear.