Anti-Cabls Ic's alternatives?

I have Anti-cable speaker wire in my system and really like the way it sounds. I'm thinking of also buying the anti-cable ic's to upgrade my Kimber PBJ ( these ic's sound very glaring to me, especially in the vocals).

My only concern is someone mentioned that anti-cable Ic's are unshielded and this can cause problems. Should this be something to worry aboout? I'm not too familiar with the argument of shielded vs non shielded so bare with me.

If someone has a better recommendation based on my sysytem then feel free at your suggestion and how it bested the Anti-Cable

NAD C525BEE > Kimber PBJ> Denon PMA 2000ivr> Anti-Cable> PSB Stratus Mini and PSB Image b25
dave123456
how about AmorphiX iC's? Are you willing to give them a shot? Are they better than any other iC's availale for the audiophile market? You tell me. I design them for myself and have been doing it for 3 years now. Im not going to bore everyone here and hijack your thread by explaining how they are made and so on. If you want to audition... just email me and we can discuss further. No money exchanged. This is, and will always be a labor of love for myself and my hobby. Cheers.
Audiofeil, there just may be no more resolving speaker than the Apogee Scintilla. While some other components in my system have been switched out, including the Speltz SC, the Speltz IC stays.

dog- the PNF Icon looks interesting to me. Do you have any personal experiance with this ic? I'd be curious if anyone has directly compared PNF to Anti-Cable hmm

btw I listen to a lot of rock/alternative music if this helps in my selection of ic's.
I have had Anti-Cables and they are a bargain for sure but they are not in the same league as the Morrow SP3, SP4, or MA3 IC's IMO. I thought Reality Cables were also a step above the anti cable.
Dave, I've used both the Precision A and ICON ic's and both are fantastic performers at the price. The ICON's are definitely worth the difference in price, but the Precision A is really close. I don't want to sound too much like a commercial, but I just can't help it! I've been jumping up & down about PNF ever since I first tried them because they literally trounced everything else I've tried (including my own stuff; and keep in mind that I have a technical background and have even built some designs that are very much like the Anti-Cable ic's...). I have zero affiliation with the company, although I've gotten to know Steve Jain there a bit just through conversation about his product. All I can say is, give 'em a try!

Apologies for taking this thread away from the original questions about the Anti-Cables....