Anti-Cabls Ic's alternatives?

I have Anti-cable speaker wire in my system and really like the way it sounds. I'm thinking of also buying the anti-cable ic's to upgrade my Kimber PBJ ( these ic's sound very glaring to me, especially in the vocals).

My only concern is someone mentioned that anti-cable Ic's are unshielded and this can cause problems. Should this be something to worry aboout? I'm not too familiar with the argument of shielded vs non shielded so bare with me.

If someone has a better recommendation based on my sysytem then feel free at your suggestion and how it bested the Anti-Cable

NAD C525BEE > Kimber PBJ> Denon PMA 2000ivr> Anti-Cable> PSB Stratus Mini and PSB Image b25
dave123456

Showing 3 responses by dave123456

dog- the PNF Icon looks interesting to me. Do you have any personal experiance with this ic? I'd be curious if anyone has directly compared PNF to Anti-Cable hmm

btw I listen to a lot of rock/alternative music if this helps in my selection of ic's.

Thanks for the responses guys- I do plan on upgrading to the Eichman plugs if I go with the Anti-Cable ic's.

btw has anyone heard the silver wire version of this ic? I was thinking of trying it but am afraid it might to bright with my system ( never owned any silver speaker wire or ic).

Thanks everyone! I decided to try the PNF interconnects and will report my finding when they arrive. I appreciate everyones advice and input.