Anti-Cabls Ic's alternatives?

I have Anti-cable speaker wire in my system and really like the way it sounds. I'm thinking of also buying the anti-cable ic's to upgrade my Kimber PBJ ( these ic's sound very glaring to me, especially in the vocals).

My only concern is someone mentioned that anti-cable Ic's are unshielded and this can cause problems. Should this be something to worry aboout? I'm not too familiar with the argument of shielded vs non shielded so bare with me.

If someone has a better recommendation based on my sysytem then feel free at your suggestion and how it bested the Anti-Cable

NAD C525BEE > Kimber PBJ> Denon PMA 2000ivr> Anti-Cable> PSB Stratus Mini and PSB Image b25
dave123456

Thanks for the responses guys- I do plan on upgrading to the Eichman plugs if I go with the Anti-Cable ic's.

btw has anyone heard the silver wire version of this ic? I was thinking of trying it but am afraid it might to bright with my system ( never owned any silver speaker wire or ic).
Try PNF Audio. Best cables I've ever used, period. They work incredibly well with PNF's own Symphony speaker cables, but I'd imagine they'll do well with the Anti-Cables, too (although I've never tried the combination personally).
The Anti-Cable ICs hard to beat in pure passage of the music signal. I run them long with no interference and run my SCs very short. These happen to be very thin flat ribbons.
I've had Signal Cables' copper interconnects (forget the nomenclature) here on trade and listened to them for a few weeks.

They are a very high value product as are anti cables. For folks on a budget, it's a no brainer. In a highly resolving system, you'll find them lacking in detail and body. They are similar to anti cables in that regard.

I have no financial affiliation with Signal.
how about AmorphiX iC's? Are you willing to give them a shot? Are they better than any other iC's availale for the audiophile market? You tell me. I design them for myself and have been doing it for 3 years now. Im not going to bore everyone here and hijack your thread by explaining how they are made and so on. If you want to audition... just email me and we can discuss further. No money exchanged. This is, and will always be a labor of love for myself and my hobby. Cheers.