Who has dumped the power conditioner?

Hello,
I recently replaced my mains conditioner, with a high quality power strip.(Oyaide MG).

The sound is now more detailed, dynamics I didn't know I was missing are back, and air and separation have all improved.
I am interested if anyone else has gone back to basics?
Cheers
sme10
After I installed 3 dedicated, 10 ga lines to my equipment with Teslaplex outlets, the Shunyata Hydra power conditioner was no longer needed. Sounded better without it. I was gona put it up for sale on this site but decided to try it on my big screen and surround and the wow factor was there so I kept it.
Also have gone to dedicated lines. My Tice is now in my video system where it improved the picture of my 50" plasma.
I have never had good luck with power conditioners...they all have made the system sound worse in some way.... They all make the system sound different, but not really better. The worst of them on my system was Richard Gray. I am using a whole house conditioner though that has no ill effect that I could hear, and makes the system ever so slightly better. It is installed in the power panel.