what is the best power cable for the dCS Puccini

what is the best power cable for the dCS Puccini

thanks
clavil
As others have indicated you should try before you buy. That said you need to audition a Synergistic Research Hologram D. Search on this site, lots of keys have clicked regarding it's benefits.
Get the absolute best "Transparent Cable" branded power cable you can afford and prepare to be amazed.
I experimented with the power cables on my system. I found a strange thing-when I reverse the DCS Puccini power cord L with N, my system started to sound in completely different level (in a good way). It's easy to do with European Shuko plug. This is the opposite connection than specified by the manufacturer. It seems that Pucinni U-Clock also works better with inverted power connection. I want to know about your experiences.
With my DCS Scarlatti stack I use Siltech Ruby Hill. For me the g6 and g7 Siltech cables work very well indeed, giving resolution without edge.
Clearly a matter of taste, but I've been using Anaconda VX with great success and a Taipan on my U-clock (only because I had it) and didn't wish to spend an add'l $2k for a current Anaconda class PC. Sounds outstanding!