need warm and LAID BACK hi-rez/focused power cord

I posted several months ago seeking recommendations for hi-rez, highly focused power cords in the tradition of the TG Audio Silver but with greater warmth or body. I did acquire a pair of Fusion Audio Enchanters and a VD Nite Platinum from the responses to my inquiry. However, after changes in amps, cd player, interconnects, and new Porter Ports, I find myself in need of advice again on the same matter. My system presently is: A Consonance Droplet 5.0 run directly into a Wyred 4 Sound ST 500 driving a pair of custom Legacy Focus clones using Eton drivers/midbass, metal dome mids & tweeters/NHT woofers. Both components are plugged into a PS Audio P 600 equipped with Porter Ports.
I have an Enchanter plugged into both the power regenerator and the CDP and a Wolff Gain with Oyaide Palladium/Gold plugs on the amp. Interconnects (balanced) are either Sunny Cables 1000's or Jungson Golden Dragons.
Speaker cables are Anti-Cables which I run directly into the speakers/crossovers bypassing binding posts.

My system is very detailed with very good focus and staggering dynamics. With good recordings, all is well and I'm quite satisfied. However, on some (many) recordings, horns, piano, and some guitar can some across aggressively. It has been recommended I replace the Oyaide plugs. Perhaps I will. What I would like are some recommendations on hi-rez, highly focused power cords that are to the laid back and warm side. I really liked the VD Nite Platinum but, it was too upfront for my system. Price is a factor in that I would like to spend $600 or less on the used market. Thanks in advance.
lcherepkai
It sounds to me that you are looking at a K-S Emotion or a PAD Aqueous Anniversary or Dominus cord. Both of these are laid back and relaxed. IMHO the Emotion sounds a tad more 'natural' harmonically, while the PAD cords will offer a tad more bass.

John
Post removed 
Anyone (with good feedback) want to do a cable swap? I'd be interested in a 3'-6' Emotion or Dominus for a 4' or 5'
Fusion Audio Enchanter. I may include some cash toward the Dominus. Thanks-------Lyle
Lyle, taking a closer look at your system it seems to me (IMHO) that the weak links regarding midrange forwardness could be the anti-cables (great for the price but outclassed in your system, IMO) and the metal dome speakers.
In general, solid core cables made of a single gauge have a "preferred" range of frequencies where they deliver the most dynamics. That's why better louspeaker cables use multiple conductors and multiple gauges in order to spread-out the "spotlight" frequencies.
Since you can not easily change the metal speakers, I suggest that you try better speaker cables (I like Van den hul Inspiration, VDH Supernova and Tara Labs Air, Kimber 8TC if budget is a concern) and a Fusion Enchanter CU power cord. The copper-based PC plus "musical"speaker cables will nicelly flll-in the lower-midrange and make your system more even-handed from upper bass to upper midrange, you will hear a less forward/fatiguing midrange presentation.
I hope this helps
Casouza----You're right about the speaker cables. I only use these (and I use the smaller gauge anti-cables) so I can bypass the binding posts on my speakers (I don't have any presently) and connect directly to the crossovers. Originally, I had the crossovers pulled out and I ran anti
cables from each driver out of the speaker to the crossovers located behind my amp and I had these connected with Electraglide Silver Ribbon speaker cable (Goertz Silver ribbons). That certainly sounded better but the EG cables were quite short. Eventually, I would like to install a couple pairs of Eichman binding posts and then go after better speaker cables but that is a long term project. For the moment, this is the best, temporary fix.
I'll probably upgrade the crossovers at that time. Oh, this is a never ending battle isn't it? I have had Kimber 4TC before and I like the anti-cables better. I think they have better detail and are more palpable. Still, you're right about upgrading this weak link. Thanks.--Lyle