cable doubter no more

i was once one that thought high end cables were just a waste of money. i upgraded my system and purchased all ps audio cables. these were replacing signal cables, i heard a clear improvment. i was satisfied, and believed my currant componenets were as good as it would get with them. i then went to the R.M.A.F. and lusted after all the great sounding gear. but my ears were bigger than my wallet. but after finding some good deals on some dh labs revelations, and a set of analysis plus blackovals, my system has been transformed. im talking a good 20% by 2 sets of interconnects and a set of speaker cables. im blown away by the improvement. to all you cable doubters out there sorry YOU ARE WRONG !! just wanted to get that out there , thanks for reading.
jrw40
Carlos269, I don't consider Best Buy or Circuit City as Hi-End equipment retailers......
Fenderny, How perceptive! I am concerned about all the wax build-up, in addition to just plain old age...
Carlos269,

Thank you for opening the window - a sudden breath of fresh air just blew through these forums. Unfortunately, the window will soon shut and the smell of 'snake oil' will soon dominate once more and, like any smell, after a while we all get so used to it that nobody even notices it.
Carlos, I can see by your collection that you are contributing to an area you have no experience in. The bleeding edge of any technology provides the incremental improvements you have yet to experience. This contributes to the price too. There is indeed better technology and implementation incorporated in product at your local Best Buy that will outperform the majority of your inventory. For less... Your observation of the cable merry-go-round is accurate, yet it appears you are in the same boat with regards to electronics.