Power cord for Cary 805AE?

Hi,

My system is all Cary (slp-05, 805AE, 306 SACD) with Kimber cable. Which brand of power cord do you use for the Cary 805AE?
Thanks!
Tran
worldcup86
It's koolcable.com. He needs to up-date his site but drop him a line he's great to deal with and very knowledgible. Peace and Good Listening to All.
Hi,
I have a beautiful cary system with tannoy 15" HPDs 40 years old. I have just been introduced to lessloss powercords
and I am blown away my gear sounds 25% better than with the Vallhalla power cords! I can send you pics if you give me your mail -
I was also able to try the Firewall which is a unit that removes all the noise and crap from the wall outlet/substation/power station etc. and it took the music to a different level -I almost cried when Louis packed it up = You see I live 50 miles away from the factory!
visit the web site the stuff is amazing -
www.lessloss.com

hope this helps

many thanks

paul
Thanks Paul for the website. $569 is not bad if it works. Do you know if they have a return policy in case the cord doesn't work as we expected.

Tran
I have all Cary stuff SLP05 pre,120S amp and 306 sacd. I purchased Jasmine power cords for all 3 units and they seem great to me although they haven't had time to break in. AND!! the price is very resonable. Here's the guy: [email protected]