Power Cable Shootout...

Has there ever been one? Recently? For those of use not lucky enough to qualify for The Cable Co.'s library demo program, how do you decide on what works for you?

Ideas? Opinions? Suggestions?

Tx.
blu_audio
Thank you Clio, I will check it out. My main concern is PC that will screw with neighboring IC and SC. My monos power,iC and speaker terminals are very, very close to each other......I fear that it will create the hummm that I can not tolerate. I have to use wood blocks to keep them apart to prevent interaction and noise that is clearly heard through the speakers when cables are in contact or cross each other. Does the active shilding works? Like Synergistic spk. wires or ICs. Just wondering......I have heard them before but they are very, very expensive......Nevertheless, I liked what I have heard.
Acrolink P-6N4030 is unshielded, though Oyaide Tunami cable is.

At $85/meter for the Oyaide cable from VH Audio, you can build your own very easily, especially with Furutech connectors that only require a screwdriver - no heatshrink or anything else except a wire stripper.

I built four AC cables with the Acrolink cable and Furutech FI-25 series connectors for my analog gear and am very happy with the results. The Furutech FI-11 series connectors will save some money (about $150 for a 1 meter homebrew Oyaide Tunami PC w/FI-11s on both ends).

I have commercial Oyaide Tunami and PS Audio Statement SC shielded cables for digital - both perform very well, though the PS Audio is bulky and not easily positioned.
Synergistic Research's Tesla Series T2 & T3 as well as their Hologram A & Hologram D PowerCords are definitely worth a "borrow" from TCC. These helped to make a dramatic change in the dynamics of my system.