Banana plugs, Spades or a little of each?

Which do you prefer and why? Is it really just personal preference or is there a reason for one over another?

Will your audio experience be different based on your decision?
blu_audio
I recently tried these BFA plugs. I believe they have more contact area than spades. I find with spades, even good ones, you need to check periodically for proper tension. They will almost always need a little tightening after a while.
Not to confuse the issue, but I prefer unterminated speaker cable ends. Yes, they can get tarnished and don't look as tidy, but in my experience, terminations tend to dull the sound. I admit that I've never used WBTs or anything terribly pricy to compare them with, just standard gold spades and bananas.
the amount of pressure is what determines a good connection, the size of the area does not determine a good connection

according to an article I read many moons ago...
Use what is convenient.

You (and everybody else for that matter) can't hear the difference among spades, bananas, and bare wire.
Audiofeil,
I would not agree with the opinion that no one can hear the difference between spades or bananas or bare wire. However I would say up to a point it doesnt make a huge sonic difference.

These types of things are small tweaks and not like changing a source or speakers. For some convenience will be far more important than a slight change in noise floor or presentation etc. This type of attention to detail is for the hardcore audiophile/connoisseur.