Bi-wired vs Single Termination

Recently upgraded speakers to B&W 804s and want to upgrade speaker cables. B&W has ability to be bi-wired or to use their supplied jumper at the speaker terminals. What is the adjantage of a bi-wired cable vs a single termination and use of B&W jumpers. I am looking at a used set of Volcanos with single banana plugs vs a set of Mont Blanc with bi-wiring. I understand volcano is a "better" cable but all things being equal which configuation is "better". Speakers are not being bi-amped and at this time I do not intend to bi-amp them.
smerlas
I demo'd and loved the Tesla Accelerator (both IC's and SC's but not at the same time). A set of biwired Tesla sc's are in my near future. I'd likely biwire as per SR. In the meantime I use the incredibly hi-value Reality Cables (Gregg Straley's design) and just today received a used set of his jumpers.

I do believe that if using jumpers one should use the same cable model, if possible. The cables I replaced are AZ Satori shotgun and they use separate runs, combined at the amp end. Robert Lee designs them to have an ever so shorter low pass end than the high pass.
B&Ws are better with biwire speaker cables. Try to get a true biwire cable, like Acoustic Zen Satori Shotgun or Kimber Bi-Focal XL. Why are you limited to only Audioquest cables?
I am not necessarily limited to AQ - local dealer sells AQ which is where exposure has been. During this whole process I have ended up looking down other roads. Most recent distraction has been the AntiCables.
OK Big distraction, I ended up with a Musical Fidelity A5 CD player and integrated amp to demo instead of cables.

I stopped by today and returned CD player and integrated and will be refocusing on the cables. I am currenlty watching for used Mont Blanc with bi-wire. I am leaning toward biwired option.