Transparent MM2

Anyone had a chance to check out the newest version of Transparent cable (MM2) ?
no_money
i have posted a review on this site of the MM2 tech on an audition of a pair of Ultra mm2 ICs btwn my cdp and preamp. in the audtion process, i compare the Ultra mm2 against 3 other mm1 transparent audio cables: Ultra, Ref, Ref XL (mm1 tech, not xl tech).
I can't say how much I hate these cables, basically because they are quite expensive and I can't seem to live without them.

Articulate reviews like Marc's don't help.

However, $300 bucks from the Feds will get me back in this game, pronto.
Well I finally was able to compare my TA XLMM ICs and SC with the new updated MM2 versions and boy was it ever worth the wait:

-the new MM2 version is superior to the old MM version in every way:
-I cannot imagine anyone preferring the old MM sound to the new MM2.

The only problem is that while I was waiting for the MM2s to arrive, I heard some cables that sounded better that my original TA MMs. Way better.

And to add insult to injury, they sounded better than the new MM2s.
And they all only cost half the price of the MM-MM2 upgrade!

So instead of upgrading the TAs, I sold them and bought the new preferable cables and a lot of music.

I cannot thank Transparent Audio enough for sending me that fateful email informing me of how lucky I was that my $60,000 cables, barely 7 months old, "needed" only a $10,000 update to stay current.

Rarely, if ever, has the difference between largesse and greed been more apparent.
Or should I say, "Transparent".