Cable Auctions by Manufacturers

I believe it is customary and courteous, when winning an auction, to pay immediately, usually by Paypal. (Like within an hour or two of winning). Different cable makers seem to have different standards of shipping times. What time lag is "reasonable and acceptable" to receive such cables that have been won and paid for? Opinions please.
springbok10
In my experience also, Zu Cable turns them around usually in a day, never more than 2 (except weekends).
Yes but how long would it take Zu to turn them around if they were not in stock?
Small cable manufacturers use auctions to sell multiple cables to anyone who bids. I learned this the hard way. Got beat out on a winning bid but got an email that the winner didn't pay so I could have the cable for my lesser bid.

Of course the available cables went to the winning bidder and I was left to wait 4 wks for my pair to be made up. Either you have the product to sell or you don't. Don't try to use auctions to generate multiple sales.

PS- the cables (speaker) were absolutely horrible. If you've ever wondered if cables make a difference it was eye opening how bad these were even in a modest system.
If you are buying ready wear off the rack ... payment should be acknowleged within 24 hours and shipped including tracking # within 48 to 72 hours, excluding Weekends and Hoildays/Vaction closuers

If you are buying custom lenghts or product up grades extra consideration must/should be given.

My last wire purchase required hand assembling, and 3 days in cryo tank, plus transit time back and forth to tank(er), plus 6 days on C/Cooker.

Mfger stood in touch through out each and every step of the process easing the agony of anticipation.

No excuse for poor communications and not supplying tracking number.

ATB Dave
A product should not be auctioned unless it is ready for immediate delivery.

Any possible delay or waiting time should be explicitly mentioned in the advertisement's text.

All of course, IMO.