Anti-cables VS. River Cable/cable lengths

Looking for some feedback regarding how these cables compare and any suggestions for other low-cost cables to consider. System: Creek 5350 se classic, Rotel 1072 player, B&W 703's. I have fairly long runs: 15 and 27 feet and am wondering how important it is to use the same length of cable for each run???

Thanks!
stuartk
I have the Mapleshade Clearview Golden Parallel speaker cable for my surround channels. I got it because it goes easily under my rug around the edges of my room with no noticeable lumps. The cable is VERY thin and a little delicate. You have to be careful the green coating does not get scrapped off! It can be taped down under the rug. It is very bendy and if handled too much it gets out of shape but can easily be bent into any shape. It is much better than the cheap stuff out there. It is very clear sounding and delivers nice surround effects. If you order directly from Mapleshade they do offer a 30 day money back.
I evaluated Mapleshade cable products and was not impressed. In comparison to my then reference Cardas Cross and Kimber ICs and speaker cables, their ICs were tipped up at the high end, somewhat glary (sp?) and while they sound good at first listen, they ultimately become fatiguing over time. (Reminded me of the Anti-Cables in that respect). I sent them all back.
Have not heard Clear Day cables. I've settled in with my Audio Arts and got off the cable merry-go-round.
Slaw3, I just got off the phone with Robert, per your suggestion and have decided to definitely demo his cables.
Joeyboynj, your referenece to using Mapleshade for a surround system is a bit of a red flag for me. In fact, the Mapleshade website describes this cable in terms of the very same application. I don't mean to sound elitist, but the simple fact is, my system is for music; it's not an extension of my tv. Also, the "delicate" nature of the cable is not excatly a selling point for me. Thanks to both of you for your feedback! Slowly but surely, I'm making progress, thanks in a large part to audiogoners.