Copper foil

I just recently started a DIY project and wanted to know if anyone knows of a copper foil distributor or manufacturer. I am looking for .0075 thickness which is hard to find. Also, if you have info using the copper foil I am curious how you are using it in your system.

Thanks
la45

I concur with Dgad on the sound effect of the floor. The phase effect or shift is a sensitive factor in my set up. I don't declare that its the most revealing (resolution) but music flow and soundstage is paramount.

Foils seem to offer a nice presentation at a bargain price. When people like Dave Magnan making foil speaker cables, I take note. He has been designing cables for as far as I can remember (15 years).

Foils is lowsy leaders compared to thicker circular or other shapes. Might look exotic but ruins soundquality used as cables. Foil conductors on the other hand gives a clean sound, and many seems to mix that up not realising why they sound cleaner.

Foil conductors. Anyone know of a designer who builds silver or copper foil for IC's?
Nordost, Goertz, Mapleshade, Allen Wright/VSE are a few. McMaster-Carr sells raw electronics-grade copper and there are several small distributors of silver foil.