Anyone heard the MIT Oracle V2.2 spkr cbl upgrade?

I posted this in an earlier forum where we were discussing the new Wilson Watt Puppy 8’s as I was thinking about upgrading my Watt 5.1’s to the 8’s. If I am going to do that I was also thinking about upgrading my speaker cables from V2.1 to the new V2.2’s. Though MIT is very helpful over the phone, I would like to see if anyone may have some insight to this, it would be most appreciated.
magichandslarry
2nd Update:
The cables have now been burning in for over 2 weeks now. I believe I have over 300 hours on them as I have been leaving my equipment on overnight several times repeating a CD on very low volume as Steve at MIT had suggested. I am truely amazed at the completed sound that I have attained with the new cables. It has made my Wilson 5.1's sing, making them play at unbelievably low frequencies without over riding any of the perfectly accentuated midrange, and the highs are remakably clear but not harsh. The image depth, width and highth seem to be so pinpoint accurate, it is scarry. I really couldn't be happier. It was only 6 weeks ago that I was going to ditch my 5.1's for the new 8's. I am seriously glad that I made this improvement first. Because if I do go to the Watt Puppy 8's my system will be more than ready for the upgrade. I might do the interconnects next. If it has the same effect as the speaker cables had I'm really in for a great ride.
2nd Update:
The cables have now been burning in for over 2 weeks now. I believe I have over 300 hours on them as I have been leaving my equipment on overnight several times repeating a CD on very low volume as Steve at MIT had suggested. I am truly amazed at the completed sound that I have attained with the new cables. It has made my Wilson 5.1's sing, making them play at unbelievably low frequencies without over riding any of the perfectly accentuated midrange, and the highs are remarkably clear but not harsh. The image depth, width and height seem to be so pinpoint accurate, it is scary. I really couldn't be happier. It was only 6 weeks ago that I was going to ditch my 5.1's for the new 8's. I am seriously glad that I made this improvement first. Because if I do go to the Watt Puppy 8's my system will be more than ready for the upgrade. I might do the interconnects next. If it has the same effect as the speaker cables had I'm really in for a great ride.
I just got my 3.1 Speaker Cables upgraded. Without going into a lot of detail here about the difference in sound, let it suffice to say that it's significant. If you're commited to keeping your MIT cables (it's quite an investment) then I certainly feel that this particular upgrade is worth it. The guys at the MIT office said that they thought the 3.1 to 3.2 upgrade was the most dramatic change in the group. It was a LOT of money for me to spend (I'm a starving artist type: classical musician) and I feel that my money was well spent - at least as far as outrageous audio expenses go.

Feel free to contact me if you have any specific questions.

Cheers
I am getting an Oracle AC2 power cord today for my amp...Oh boy! I'll keep you posted:)
The AC 2 power cord is so vastly superior to anything else I've ever heard that words fail me. Get one to demo..you will be blown away!