Synergistic New Tesla Line...Any comments?

I just bought Synergistic Research's new Tesla Accelerator speaker cables and Tesla Vortec interconnects from The Cable Company. I have tried many demo cables from The Cable Company over the past year. These were the first to give me that WOW factor I been looking for so long.

Does anyone have these cables and can you please post your impressions and comments? Thanks.
joeyboynj
Tbg,
This is like those who comment on the sound quality of audio equipment they have never heard. You may hear a muddled mess but that's because you have not heard my system -- with all due respect. You have an open invitation to visit. I have not spent the last 7 years wasting my time, energy and money. I'm not that dumb -- or that hard of hearing.
Synergistic has just released an entirely new line of power cables. Has anyone here heard the new Synergistic Research Element Hologram A and D and also the Element Copper, Element Tungsten and Element Copper/Tungsten power cords? And yes, these are replacing the older Tesla line of power cables. More importantly has anyone COMPARED these to HiDiamond? Cost set a side...until you try them in your system and hear for yourself, No one can conclude that HiDiamond's power cord is better than Synergistic's Element power cables.
Sabai, of course, you are suggesting that I have not tried this. In the past I did. Some of these will fight each other, but do what you want.
HD is just a copper cable and cheap ends. You get what you pay for. $600.00 for a AC cable is a fair price for a copper cable.