Synergistic New Tesla Line...Any comments?

I just bought Synergistic Research's new Tesla Accelerator speaker cables and Tesla Vortec interconnects from The Cable Company. I have tried many demo cables from The Cable Company over the past year. These were the first to give me that WOW factor I been looking for so long.

Does anyone have these cables and can you please post your impressions and comments? Thanks.
joeyboynj
Tbg,
I have a complex front end in series -- isolation transformer > power regenerator > Bybee Stealth power conditioner. This approach has been discussed on other site forums. I do most everything in series. If you can find the right combinations the results can be stunning -- far superior to running cables and front end in the conventional way -- one of everything.
Tbg,
Sorry, that should have read isolation transformer > Bybee Stealth power conditioner > power regenerator.
Tbg,
This is like those who comment on the sound quality of audio equipment they have never heard. You may hear a muddled mess but that's because you have not heard my system -- with all due respect. You have an open invitation to visit. I have not spent the last 7 years wasting my time, energy and money. I'm not that dumb -- or that hard of hearing.
Synergistic has just released an entirely new line of power cables. Has anyone here heard the new Synergistic Research Element Hologram A and D and also the Element Copper, Element Tungsten and Element Copper/Tungsten power cords? And yes, these are replacing the older Tesla line of power cables. More importantly has anyone COMPARED these to HiDiamond? Cost set a side...until you try them in your system and hear for yourself, No one can conclude that HiDiamond's power cord is better than Synergistic's Element power cables.