Synergistic New Tesla Line...Any comments?

I just bought Synergistic Research's new Tesla Accelerator speaker cables and Tesla Vortec interconnects from The Cable Company. I have tried many demo cables from The Cable Company over the past year. These were the first to give me that WOW factor I been looking for so long.

Does anyone have these cables and can you please post your impressions and comments? Thanks.
joeyboynj
I tried the SR stuff all the way to the Apex with the expensive Galileo MPC's....Yes I drank lots of the SR formula. They produced a holographic sound that was cool but did not sound like live music (un-natural). I have since found the best and most musical line of cabling I have ever heard which are the Von Schweikert Master Built (by Delphi Aerospace) and they simply make beautiful music regardless of whether a power cord, interconnect or speaker cable. They are not cheap but neither is the SR stuff which changes every other week. The word is musical!
Thankful,
You stated about SR cables, "They produced a holographic sound that was cool but did not sound like live music (un-natural).". I agree. I own many SR products. There is a certain level of holography that they produce, but it is nowhere near the level of naturalness of the HiDiamond cables that I am now running -- at a fraction of the cost of SR cables. HiDiamond is giving SR more than a run for their money. In today's "new normal" economy HiDiamond came on the scene at the best possible time for customers. Their line may start to change at some point but they have had the same line for a very long time. I have no experience with the Von Schweikert cables so I cannot comment.
Sabai, Why would you try power conditioner in series? That is like saying that a drug you use is working so you should take twice as much. I have three conditioners I am considering presently. None are those you are considering. Each has to be done and compared, although this makes for a long term A/B comparison, given that you have to change all the wires into each and then await their recovery from being unplugged and for the components to warm up. Also each needs to be compared with just plugging into the wall. As I have 11 things to plug in, this is a cumbersome assessment.
Tbg,
I have a complex front end in series -- isolation transformer > power regenerator > Bybee Stealth power conditioner. This approach has been discussed on other site forums. I do most everything in series. If you can find the right combinations the results can be stunning -- far superior to running cables and front end in the conventional way -- one of everything.
Tbg,
Sorry, that should have read isolation transformer > Bybee Stealth power conditioner > power regenerator.