Synergistic New Tesla Line...Any comments?

I just bought Synergistic Research's new Tesla Accelerator speaker cables and Tesla Vortec interconnects from The Cable Company. I have tried many demo cables from The Cable Company over the past year. These were the first to give me that WOW factor I been looking for so long.

Does anyone have these cables and can you please post your impressions and comments? Thanks.
joeyboynj
Glory, my question is still can they be used on StillPoints racks? Somewhere I heard they were used on some else's racks at CES. I guess what you are saying is that their EMI isolation is more important than vibration isolation. Do you use MIGs under the Tranquility Bases or under the computer?
Glory, what are "upper end platforms?" Are these Tranquility Bases? What does 3rd gen. quantum tunneling mean? My question remains, do TBs work on any rack?
Tbg,
All the answers to your questions can be found here:
http://www.synergisticresearch.com/tranquility-base/tranquility-base-2/

For the record we start shipping Tranquility basik next week and Tranquility Base and Base XL the week after. Any reports of first hand use outside of one user who purchased a beta Tranquility Base at CES are false.

Yours in music,
Ted Denney III
Lead Designer, Synergistic Research Inc.
Sab,

Yes had all the G MPC coming out of the ying yang and a full loom of Apex/PR and AC H. Migs all over and power strip.

Sold it all LoL.