Synergistic New Tesla Line...Any comments?

I just bought Synergistic Research's new Tesla Accelerator speaker cables and Tesla Vortec interconnects from The Cable Company. I have tried many demo cables from The Cable Company over the past year. These were the first to give me that WOW factor I been looking for so long.

Does anyone have these cables and can you please post your impressions and comments? Thanks.
joeyboynj
Glory, I have always liked the Accelerator but have never tried it between my preamp and amp.
Glory, The Accelerator is an excellent Pre to Amp cable. I tried both the PR and Accelerator in this position and in my system preferred the Accelerator. So you can always upgrade later... The PR had a different presentation and I picked my preference.
Well, I have just been playing with the Galileo speaker cells. Bloody Nora there good. They seem to project the midrange into the room and tighten and extend the bass and generally give a bigger soundstage. I did notice the spikes are vicious. I noticed some blood on the cotton wool that packs the spikes. I hope the factory has a good supply of sticking plasters (band aids in American)
My spikes came in a plastic bag. I have noticed that some were bent on the ends. Nothing like little hooks to grab the carpet.

But I agree that they are a major improvement.
Order 4 sets of MiG footers.

Tbg,

How do they do under your Weiss Dac?

They will go under the Weiss Minerva/MM/Atma-Sphere amp/Dude pre. Replacing the Equarack footers. I hope I am doing the right move here.