Synergistic New Tesla Line...Any comments?

I just bought Synergistic Research's new Tesla Accelerator speaker cables and Tesla Vortec interconnects from The Cable Company. I have tried many demo cables from The Cable Company over the past year. These were the first to give me that WOW factor I been looking for so long.

Does anyone have these cables and can you please post your impressions and comments? Thanks.
joeyboynj
It's nice/fun because the orientation is so system and listener preference dependent. My 1.6s are pinpoint spotlight masters. The ambient setting works well with them.

I'm on the list for demoing the Galileo cells. I'll be especially interested in how they do with my speaker cables which are still Audioquest bedrocks, one of the cheaper audioquest cables. That'd be a real test... not how they improve SRs own cables, but how they improve less expensive cables from other brands.
Adwiegert, the Basiks are for demonstration with the Galileo Universal Speaker Cells. You will probably get them when you are demonstrating the Cells.
I don't have the Miggs yet but impressions from all of you is they sound similar to these Silver Bullet tweeks that I owned way back that you put on corners of your speaker to wide deepen your soundstage. Simple but instantly affective. I also used Gingko Cloud 9 balls with acrylic base. Similar affects & similar price.

Regards Bacardi
The Galileo Universal Speaker Cells are revelatory. I doubt if anyone, on hearing them, will ever remove them. But the MIGs are driving me crazy. The two positionings–two up and one down or two down and one up, how long they take to settle in or break in, and where you position them yields hours and hours of experimentation.

Pin-Point positioning ( two down) on digital sources, yields sounds in the recording that you otherwise never hear-fingerings, coughs, noises in the background, such as telephones ringing, and even comments among the performers. It is realistic as well as disconcerting. It is also very upfront sound.

Ambient (two up) is more spacious and layback. You really need to mix them, but in what location to use each remains unknown. An every time you move the MIGs you need to wait for them to settle in. The MIGs are very powerful and promise massive improvements in your sound, but don't expect an easy introduction into your system. You have hours of experimentation ahead of you. I figure that I am about half way there.

There is a real question in my mind also as to whether the stand under the MIGs matters. My PowerCell sits on a double Mana stand (two stands one on top the other) while every other device sits on a StillPoint rack. Changes under the PowerCell are equally as great as under the other equipment.