Synergistic New Tesla Line...Any comments?

I just bought Synergistic Research's new Tesla Accelerator speaker cables and Tesla Vortec interconnects from The Cable Company. I have tried many demo cables from The Cable Company over the past year. These were the first to give me that WOW factor I been looking for so long.

Does anyone have these cables and can you please post your impressions and comments? Thanks.
joeyboynj
Ted... you must tell me more about the Galileo MPC! Will we be able to upgrade our current MPCs to the Galileo? How much will this cost? Will current cables start shipping with the new Galileo MPC standard or will it be an option only?

Oh and I guess if you don't catch this post in time... I'll ask you in person at RMAF :)
Anybody have anything to reveal to us hardcore S.R finatics from the RMAF show? Anything on the new interconnects, speaker wire,Transporter, new Galileo mpc's???

Regards Bacardi
I've heard there is a new less expensive ART system (i.e like $600) that was demo'd at RMAF. I helped Eliott demo the standard one last year, and despite all the flat-earth folks naysaying it, ART made quite a difference. I've always wanted to demo it inhouse but now am VERY interested if the newer less expensive one has some large percentage of the benefits. Anybody know anything?
Ted