Synergistic New Tesla Line...Any comments?

I just bought Synergistic Research's new Tesla Accelerator speaker cables and Tesla Vortec interconnects from The Cable Company. I have tried many demo cables from The Cable Company over the past year. These were the first to give me that WOW factor I been looking for so long.

Does anyone have these cables and can you please post your impressions and comments? Thanks.
joeyboynj
Joeyboynj, Thank you still for your opinion, it joined that of others audiophiles & music lovers who like you had the possibility of tested. I will let myself try by the Precision Reference loudspeaker cable.

Thanks again.
Jazz_59,

My understanding of the PowerCell is that it will handle Euro and US current no problems. I could be mistaken... again, check with Ted.

I called the SR lab a couple of days ago because I was curious about some of the same points of information, and Mike said that Ted was on his way back from the right coast (SR business meetings), so that might explain the delay in reponse to emails.

I'll give SR a call later today (from the left coast) and post something either later today or tomorrow.

Ed
Istanbulu,

I had information by TCC that the PowerCell in 230 Volts for Europe had the outlets to the US standards. I undoubtedly will choose the upgrade of my speaker cable (Accelerator to Precision Ref) or perhaps the IC preamp-amp (Accelerator to Precision Ref). For the PowerCell I will wait until it is to CE standards for Europe.
Joeyboynj, I will try on my system 1 pair of Precision Reference speaker cable, 1 pair of Precision Reference interconnect and 2 Power Cable's Precision AC and Hologram A for my amplifier, because my T3 sounds bright & fatiguing in the triples (I carried out several tests with my other Power Cable's before discovering that it was the T3 which did not function on my Plinius SA-201 amplifier).

I hope that the Precision AC will be appropriate and that it will not raise the triples. Hologram A is perhaps the best choice, but it is really very expensive.

I think of receiving them at the end of the next week. I will give my impressions of listening ASAP.

You have a very beautiful system. I am French, and I know JMlab very well. If you wish to make evolve, with your Moon Evolution i7, you would have great satisfactions with the Diva Utopia Be.