Synergistic New Tesla Line...Any comments?

I just bought Synergistic Research's new Tesla Accelerator speaker cables and Tesla Vortec interconnects from The Cable Company. I have tried many demo cables from The Cable Company over the past year. These were the first to give me that WOW factor I been looking for so long.

Does anyone have these cables and can you please post your impressions and comments? Thanks.
joeyboynj
I totally agree with Jmo. The service that Ted and Eliott have provided to me when I had problems has been nothing short of first rate.

I have converted all of my cables to SR. A number of folks have spoken of a major jump in performance when all of the cables are SR. After finishing with an Apex interconnect, I can say that they were being conservative. I was not prepared for this level of improvement in the sound of my system.

I am using Apex speaker cables. Precision Reference between the pream and amps. Apex for the DAC to preamp. 3 T3s, T2, Hologram D, Telsa USB, and a Quattro.

A PowerCell is probably in my near future as well.

Again, I'm sorry that the purchase of your new cables was not an enjoyable experience.
I agree with Jmo above. It sounds like you got caught in the middle of a dispute between a supposed "dealer" and SR. I would contact Ted or Eliot and explain your feelings. I will be surprised if they don't try to make things right.

It could also be that your "dealer" may have represented himself as such, but may not have actually been authorized by SR to act as same. That might explain their non-delivery.

I certainly wouldn't allow the problems of this "dealer" to influence your opinion of SR or its cables until you at have had a talk with Ted and/or Eliot. I would take their word over that of a dismissed "dealer" who pretty obviously would have nothing positive to say about SR at this point, IMHO
It was an authorized dealer. I'm sure a few of you have dealt with him out of WA. I know what the issue was between them, but I don't think we should discuss that.

I've talked to Eliot (twice) about this, and the only 'help' he offered was for me to go to another dealer to purchase the cables. Certainly didn't try to make things better.
Splaskin, I have the same cables as you except for the speaker cables.
I am not sure wheather to order Apex bi-wire or Precision refernce bi-wire.
I will be unable to try both. How did you decide on the Apex speaker cables ?
Were you able to try both ?
Ozzy,

My choice was based on Ted's recommendation. I am using Wilson WP 8s and Levinson 32 preamp/33H amps. Ted really knows the voicing of his products and will be happy to help you find the best SR cables for your system. Eliott can also help you. Give them a call.

Steve