Synergistic New Tesla Line...Any comments?

I just bought Synergistic Research's new Tesla Accelerator speaker cables and Tesla Vortec interconnects from The Cable Company. I have tried many demo cables from The Cable Company over the past year. These were the first to give me that WOW factor I been looking for so long.

Does anyone have these cables and can you please post your impressions and comments? Thanks.
joeyboynj
Post removed 
Anyone compared the Accelerator speaker cables to the Acoustic Reference? Would be used with Magnepan 3.6´s. Heard that the Accelerator is their best value by far.
I would say you will probably have the best success using Accelerator as your speaker cable and Acoustic Reference as an interconnect from source to pre. Precision Reference is the step up from Accelerator staying the same family, Acoustic Reference is a different sound. And of course APex is a combination of AR and PR.
Just got a Tesla Hologram A and next Tuesday I will have a T2.
So , I finally will be able to put to test which Synergistic power cord is best on my Preamp.
If the T2 does prove to be the best, I will then try the Hologram A on my Amp.
I also have Apex Interconnects and a Hologram D on my Digital.
Ozzy -

I've also found that the longer you let these cords settle in with each other, the better they sound. I listened to the recommendations of SR and my dealer and then just let the cords settle in. I have been rewarded with the best sound, by far, that I have ever heard out of my system. I guess my point is to not make decisions with these cables too quickly.