Synergistic New Tesla Line...Any comments?

I just bought Synergistic Research's new Tesla Accelerator speaker cables and Tesla Vortec interconnects from The Cable Company. I have tried many demo cables from The Cable Company over the past year. These were the first to give me that WOW factor I been looking for so long.

Does anyone have these cables and can you please post your impressions and comments? Thanks.
joeyboynj
I thought the "active" portion of this solution reduced break-in (especially dialectric) considerably...still 300 hours huh?
Post removed 
My second set are Reality cables. The Tesla's replace them for my mains. I'll use Gregg's for my surrounds though; very very nice value cables. I wrote a fairly extensive review/comparo on Audio Circle, and Gregg approved/previewed it. But I ended up getting the Tesla's for such a good $$ that I had to go for it.
The approximately 300 hrs. of break-in I mentioned in my last post re. Tesla cables breaks down into the following routine... QuantumTunneling breaks the ice, then it's 6 days (2 in Voltage Mode and 4 in Current Mode) on the Hagerman FryKleaner and finaly 1 week on a receiver hooked up to a pair of bookshelf speakers in my garage. For power cords it's 10-14 days on the fridge... the same for outlets.

I have generally found that predominantly silver cables take twice as long on the FryKleaner™, hence the 6 days vs. 3 for copper (suggested by Hagerman).
Well, these Accelerators, fresh out of the box, sound great already, so I'm less concerned about having to "live through" 300 hours. It will be fun.

BTW, a number of folks have ping'd me about my "great $" comments. I am not authorized to name dealers, etc but I was very impressed with my dealer's customer service, he allowed me to demo some stuff in-the-home and he did not charge me for shipping. Along with a 10% discount, this was a great deal in my books, being out in the boonies away from brick-n-mortar. Thx