Synergistic New Tesla Line...Any comments?

I just bought Synergistic Research's new Tesla Accelerator speaker cables and Tesla Vortec interconnects from The Cable Company. I have tried many demo cables from The Cable Company over the past year. These were the first to give me that WOW factor I been looking for so long.

Does anyone have these cables and can you please post your impressions and comments? Thanks.
joeyboynj
Just swapped to Tesla interconnects. Has anyone compared Tesla T2/3 or even Precision Ref's against Shunyata Helix Taipan's and Python's.
Went ahead and ordered the T2 for my Preamp and the dealer is sending me the Hologram A to try .
I think I have found a winner in a dealer.

Called the Cable Company first, they were too busy, she said someone would call back. No one did...
I gave up on the Cable Company.
Anybody know if the IFT dongles (Tesla Accelerator speaker cable biwire) are somehow specific to the HF and LF labels on their speaker ends? I have demo'd the great Accelerator speaker cables (and used separate jumpers at the time), but when demoing I went to the low frequency side and jumped over to HF. The IFT setup is labeled and has you going to HF and using the "wings" to go to the LF side.....I assume they are just labels and that one could do a listening test with either setup?

Thx
Ted
P.S. Called SR but Ryan did not know and Elliott is on vacation. He recommended I call Ted tmrw (which I will) so thought I'd ask you experienced folks here in the meantime. Thanks
I could swear Elliott told me they are designed to attach first to the HF, but I forgot the explanation, if he gave one. Of course you can obviously do a test and see what you like better, but before I did anything I'd probably talk to Ted.
Please post your findings, since I was thinking the same thing as I'm not quite getting as much bass at louder levels as I was with my previous cables,
Fplanner2000...

I found that with almost any of the Tesla cables I've put into my system, and most noticeably the speaker cables (biwire Precision Ref.), that the bass, especially extension-wise, took the longest to come around. Probably around the 300 hr. mark. This was combined with some speaker repositioning as well... I was getting a little too much mid-bass thumpiness and towing out a couple of degrees solved it. The bass goes "through the floor" now.