Synergistic New Tesla Line...Any comments?

I just bought Synergistic Research's new Tesla Accelerator speaker cables and Tesla Vortec interconnects from The Cable Company. I have tried many demo cables from The Cable Company over the past year. These were the first to give me that WOW factor I been looking for so long.

Does anyone have these cables and can you please post your impressions and comments? Thanks.
joeyboynj
My dealer suggested a T-3 on the Quattro - just got it - will be putting it into my system this weekend if I get a chance. The more power is better theory seems to be further refined by the Enigma, I'm guessing.
Fplanner2000... I had thought the same thing re. using a T3 on my Quattro. Since the T3 I have was fully broken in, I got my answer pretty quickly... it didn't work nearly as well as the T2. The T3 thickened the overall sound of my system and curtailed dynamics a bit. In with the T2 and the openess and speed was back. Of course we're talking by degrees here, but I'm finding that with Tesla cables you get your answer to whether it's a good fit or not within a very short period of time.

The theory here is (pertaining to the Quattro) that the T2, with fewer conductors than the T3, saturates faster... and apparently this is a good thing for the Quattro. The same reason probably why the T2 (as opposed to the T3) can be better on many preamps.
Fplanner,
I don't think with the Quattro that the difference between a T2 and T3 is cut and dried. In my system the T2 is what I used on my Quattro however were I looking for a more tube like mid range (assuming I had enough cables on my Quattro do draw the necessary current for the T3 to saturate) I might have opted for a T3. It really depends on the balance of your system and what you need to achieve for a final system match.

Perhaps your dealer can send you a T2 along with your T3 for a direct comparison? I find the selection between a few key Tesla power cords near the tail end of the cabling process makes all the difference in an all Tesla system.
Has anyone here done any comparisions between the Accelerator and the Acoustic Reference Speaker Cable? I am told that the Acoustic Reference will add more warmth, is that true? Is there anything else?
Rydenfan, yes the Acoustic Reference will add more warmth. All the cables in the Tesla line are different. Go back and read some the previous posts in this tread for more details.

I found going from Accelerator I/C to Acoustic Reference I/C between CDP and PREAMP will give you the warmth you need. The Acoustic Reference also slows down the pace of the music a bit. So I would not change all the cables to Acoustic Reference. I would combine it with an Accelerator elseware. That is just my opinion.