Synergistic New Tesla Line...Any comments?

I just bought Synergistic Research's new Tesla Accelerator speaker cables and Tesla Vortec interconnects from The Cable Company. I have tried many demo cables from The Cable Company over the past year. These were the first to give me that WOW factor I been looking for so long.

Does anyone have these cables and can you please post your impressions and comments? Thanks.
joeyboynj
Shsohis,
Regarding relative performance, I had an all Valhalla system and the Accelerator IC's killed the Valhalla IC's and the Precision Reference SC's killed the Valhalla SC's. Both the Tesla cables cost a fraction of my old Nordost cables.

If you are thinking Kimber perhaps you should take the Tesla Challenge and compare the two before putting down your hard earned money.

Dynguy,
LED's are rated for 100,000 of hours so I would not worry.

To everyone else I have been away (lost in PC Audio comparisons). I'll let you know my impressions of the Enigma and PowerCell when they arrive.
Dynguy - Rick, You have to keep them conneced all the time and dont disconnect them. I have mine connected over a year and they do not burn out. You should hear almost the best sound in three days charging. They actually get fully charged and sound best in about a week. The sound colapes if you disconnect. Also, charge the shields while on the fridge you wont hurt them. If you have any questions call Synergistic directly and they will be more than happy to explain whats going on.
Leica-man, what is the Tesla challenge? I'm not able to pit the Kimber Select against the Tesla here. Any help and comments will be much appreciated. Thanks.
Assuming you live in the US you do have options even if your Kimber Select dealer does not provide them. See the link and call SR. I did not have a dealer in my back yard so I called The Cable Company but your options may be different.

http://www.synergisticresearch.com/index.php?PageID=176
I've been using accelerator speaker cables (which are awesome), and just got some accelerators interconnects yesterday. Installed the IC's between the amp/preamp last night and they blew me away! I know they take a few days for to settle in but just after a couple hours they're already sounded incredible. I've tried quite a few cables (including some very pricey gold cables) in this position but the improvements were always minor to moderate and not worth it to me. Not these accelerators - quiet, detailed, extended, and 3D like no other cable I've tried. I only listened to it after a couple hours, so curious to see how they sound in a couple days.

I think I'm hooked on Tesla's now and I want more. Where to go next? source/preamp interconnects? Power cables?