Synergistic New Tesla Line...Any comments?

I just bought Synergistic Research's new Tesla Accelerator speaker cables and Tesla Vortec interconnects from The Cable Company. I have tried many demo cables from The Cable Company over the past year. These were the first to give me that WOW factor I been looking for so long.

Does anyone have these cables and can you please post your impressions and comments? Thanks.
joeyboynj
OK, maybe I'm a little late and you already been to the site and read the descriptions. But since the last time I visited the site they didn’t have any descriptions for Accelerator, Acoustic Reference, Precision Reference speaker cables and some of the I/C. Now that information is on the site. I agree with all their descriptions about their products. Go in and clink on each product on their speaker cables and interconnect tabs at the top of their home page.
oh thanks Joey. There is indeed more info. Very helpful. I am going to audition the Acoustic Ref speaker cables with the Apex interconnect between my sources and preamp and Precision Ref between my amp and pre. What do you think of this combo?
Sounds good. Except for those big speakers you will need the Precision Reference speaker cables. The Acoustic R's will not be enough to drive them. The Precision R's have better/tighter bass response, bigger soundstage and even better pin-point imaging. If you can try both and see for yourself. But if you dont want to cut corners go for the Precision R's on speakers.
I've heard rumors of a radical new line of Tesla power cords just around the corner- does anyone know anything specific?