Synergistic New Tesla Line...Any comments?

I just bought Synergistic Research's new Tesla Accelerator speaker cables and Tesla Vortec interconnects from The Cable Company. I have tried many demo cables from The Cable Company over the past year. These were the first to give me that WOW factor I been looking for so long.

Does anyone have these cables and can you please post your impressions and comments? Thanks.
joeyboynj
Audphile1:

That stuff is so trippy to me. I've never noticed it as dramatically as I did with the Teslas. Which by the way, continue to sound better and better. I probably have 150 hours or so on them now -- I'm very happy with them.
I just tried Apex interconnect placed between my phono stage and line stage. It smoked my top of the line Kimber. It made the Kimber sound foggy. The Apex is indeed detailed, transparent, and very spacious. It is very quiet. It is detail but not aggressive. I thought my Kimber was very clear sounding. But the Apex is one level up. It sounded better over time. It needs some time to settle in. I used to have Resolution Reference, which now sounded rough compared to Apex.
Audiolui:

My phono is the next frontier using Tesla's. I've been so in awe of my cd playback w/ these cables I haven't listened to record in a month -- truthfully I can't wait to hear what they really sound like. I'm still dumbfounded as to the level of performance of these cables and I have the entry level Accelerators (not the apex's)! Like I've been preachin' WOW.

I'll keep you posted on my findings!

Leica_man, I'm thinking of trying the Precision Reference speaker cables. I’m currently running all Tesla Accelerators two pairs of I/C’s and one pair speaker cable. Can you explain the differences you experiences going from Accelerator to Precision Reference speaker cables?

Thanks!
Joe
Joeyboyni
I would upgrade one pr of the Accelerator first.From the
Pre amp to the Amp.The speaker cables are at the bottom of
the chain.And if you don`t like, send them back