Synergistic New Tesla Line...Any comments?

I just bought Synergistic Research's new Tesla Accelerator speaker cables and Tesla Vortec interconnects from The Cable Company. I have tried many demo cables from The Cable Company over the past year. These were the first to give me that WOW factor I been looking for so long.

Does anyone have these cables and can you please post your impressions and comments? Thanks.
joeyboynj
When I took delivery of my Tesla Accelerator interconnects and Precision Reference speaker wires they did not have Quantum Tunneling. I called Synergistic Research after the fact and found out that the process was not finalized until February and sent my cables back to be treated for free (I paid shipping)- WOW X 1000!!!

I had thought these cables were as good as they could get and I was dead WRONG. The sound stage became cavernous- HUGE, HOLOGRAPHIC and it was already the best I had heard until I sent them in. Detail also improved as did air and low frequency slam. Amazing is the only thing I can say. From my talk with Ted at SR all cables Accelerator through Apex are treated as standard and they can also burn in the cables at no extra charge when you order them from your dealer if you're willing to wait. A great service from a great company with the worlds best cables IMO.
I am going to give the Acoustic Ref and Accelerator products a try from the Cable Co. Has any tried these two cable series? Is there that much of a difference?
Tboooe, by all accounts, the difference is very substantial, favoring the newer, cheaper Tesla over the older, more expensive series. The owner of SR states as much.

I ordered my first pair of Tesla Accelerator ICs a week ago. I'm patiently waiting for them (and to order the balance of the full complement that my system needs), since good cables are about all I need to finish off my system.
geojop, thanks for the reply but i was referring to the acoustic Ref which is part of the Tesla line and the accerlerator.
Tesla Apex update:

These cables definitely need extensive break-in, even after the factory treatment.

They are great out of the box, but start to close in at around 75 hours. This lasts until the 150 hour mark where they begin to open up again...then they start to improve significantly.

The sound stage opens up and expands beyond the original sound...at 200 hours it is still improving.

The biggest difference is in the detail, the fine grain is starting to come out. Old recording (listened to thousands of time) reveal new sounds (or sounds that where there were a bit blurry). I use the analogy with digital photography - it's like going from 4 mega pixels to 12.

Everything improves - the soundstage becomes circular versus flat staggered cutouts. In other words the sounds seem to emanate in concentric circles from the instruments vs. front to back projection. The sound wraps around the room. Images are defined in shape, firmly anchored, and of realistic size and shape. All adding to the realism. Bells and triangle strikes hang in midair and radiant in 3-D space.

The growing fine detail lets you "hear" the resonance of the wood like never before (striking on acoustic guitar and piano). It gets hard to explain the effect. Sounds fade into a deep dark background. The tones are very neutral and natural, never pitched one way or the other.

One thing to note, the amount of information on 30 yr old Redbook recordings ( especially remastered editions) are still beyond our systems ability to retrieve. I'm hearing faint background vocals and instruments I never heard before.

The best of all - ALWAYS completely relaxed and unfatiguing, and more so as the break-in evolves. You can listen for hours on end without wanting to stop.

I love the way you can turn the volume up as loud as your system will permit and never feel a pinch in the ear, in fact more details continue to emerge. Everything from acoustic vocals to alternative sound silky smooth. If you love to play alt and emo LOUD, you will love these cables.

I get the feeling they will take several hundred hours of playing to fully breakin.

Updates to follow...